Required files to be uploaded
Author Declation form_(v2r)_
Editorial & Peer Review Process
Editorial and Peer Review Processes:
- Submission of paper, via an online submission system.
- Editorial board members look into the paper’s composition and arrangement against the IJLSAS journal’s Author.
- The papers structure, plagiarism and scientific quality are assessed.
- Article may be
- a. rejected, if do not follow the major instructions of the author guideline or paper is of very low quality
- b. sent back for revision, if there is scope for the same
- c. sent to at least one reviewer for peer review.
- Invitation to Reviewers, are sent to individuals who are having experience in the specific subject.
- After peer review process, articles may be rejected if reviewer donot find the paper up to the different standard/criteria of the journal, sent back for revision requested by reviewers or accepted for publication.
- Revised articles by authors may be accepted, resent to reviewers, resent to authors for additional corrections/revision or rejected.
- Authors could not see reviewers’ personal information/identity. Editor may make authors’ information available to reviewers or not.
- Accepted articles are forwarded to publishing process, which include copy editing, composing, grammatical editing and/or proof reading steps.
- Finally go for publication.